Unfortunately I forgot my camera over Dija's house so I have NO pics from Thanksgiving which I am sad about. That's ok though. I spent the day with the people I love and with great friends too. Day was a great day.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Thankgiving was great on so many levels. Gabriella walked her first Turkey Trot in the morning with daddy. It's a 2 mile walk or a 3 mile run that The Center at Norpoint holds every Thanksgiving morning. It was great to Bob and Gabby to have some father/daughter time. Dante and I stayed at home and just chilled out....something we dont get to do often so it was awesome to just play with him. After the kids napped we went over to our friends Trevor and Dija's house for dinner. It was so yummy and Gabby loved playing with Kayla and Kloye (Dija's 5 year old twins.) Our other friends, Jackie and Cory, were also going to join us but Jackie was induced to have her baby the night before and she had her baby boy, Conner Joesph, at noon on Thanksgiving day!! We were all so happy for them and what a day to have a baby!! I cant wait to meet him!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment