Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yes we were sick....again!!

Some quick pics of my little sickies......

My handsome little boy

Gabby the artist...


Dante wanted to paint too so we improvised....:)


I've seriously have had it with being sick all the time!!  It's brutal!!  We'll we are actually on the tail end of it thank GOD!!  I'm just hoping that we are DONE being sick now for the year!!  I know the bug has been going around and hitting everyone so we are not alone.  

Tomorrow morning is preschool registration and I just got thinking...my sweet baby girl is going to go to SCHOOL next fall!!  WHAT!?!?!  I just cant believe it.  I know it's only preschool but still...it's the beginning of her journey into becoming her own person.  I'm SO going to be that crazy mom crying when I leave that first day!!  I'm tearing up just thinking about it!!

Ok...off to bed. Big day tomorrow!!!  

Good night.....


No comments: