Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vacation!! Yeah baby!!!

Ok so these pics doesn't even come close to all the pics I took, but I did the best I could to share some of our best moments with you!! We went to San Diego for a week and drove to Disneyland one day. I have to say the beach and Disney were, by far, the most exciting to watch Gabs and Dante experience. I'll explain more with the pictures.


Daddy and Dante on the airplane to SD

Gabby playing in our hotel room when we first got there


The next day we drove to Disneyland and it was beyond fantastic!! I booked reservations for the Princess lunch at Ariel's Grotto for Gabby. Honestly, from the moment we entered the restaurant I've NEVER seen Gabby so starstruck!! We ate a wonderful lunch and Gabby (and Dante) got to personally meet all the Princesses...Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora and Belle. She was SO EXCITED. The look on her face was priceless and I wish I could share more pics of this because I actually teared up when I saw Gabriella act the way she did. It was like we couldn't give her a better gift. I would do this 100 times a year to see her face like that again. She didn't stop talking about it the rest of the vacation!!

Anyone who has a little girl HAS to go to this. You will not regret it!!

Here are just a few pics of the lunch. Gabby isn't smiling in the pics because she just cant believe she is meeting the princesses. So cute.



Gabs with Ariel

Gabs with Cinderella

Snow White

Belle

Aurora

The next day we went to the beach. The kids LOVED it thank God!! Last year Dante was too young to remember and Gabs HATED everything about the beach. I was so happy when she ran up to the ocean and kept going in and out of the water, she would chase the seagulls all over the sand (barefoot and all!) and Dante was content just playing in the sand. He wasn't too sure of the "big water"....:) Absolute priceless moments.







Here are some pics of us at the San Diego Zoo:


Gabs getting her face painted







Honestly, I wish I could share more that we did but it would take up pages of my blog. Our vacation was beyond wonderful. What is even more wonderful is seeing Gabriella and Dante enjoying each other and also realizing that Gabs is at the age to where she really enjoys and remembers everything now. Children are such miracles. I'm so blessed.

Love to all!! Enjoy!!!

No comments: