One of the things I look forward to every fall are the harvest festivals. They have so much things for the kids to do and, of course, the food is always a plus...:) Gabs and Dante cant get enough of them. We went to the Puyallup fair not to long ago and then we went to the Fife harvest festival and the Salmon days festival. Both were equally fun and exciting to go to.
One other thing I'm enjoying so much this fall is the true interaction that Dante and Gabriella are sharing now. They are at that age where they play with each other all the time and I watch them in amazement. They have come so far from last fall. What a blessing they are and they truly love each other so much. It's just wonderful.
Ok...on with the pictures!!
Fife Harvest Festival
Face painting...of course!!
Looking for prizes in the hay!! Dante wasn't too sure of this....ha ha!
Gabs and Ellie are pros....
We tried to get this picture but Dante was amused by Ellie's pumpkin
Pony rides!!
Reptile man
Ok...you KNOW I was terrified when Gabs volunteers to hold the snake!!


1 comment:
cute pictures, except for the one of my butt. :) Did you notice Gabs and Dante are making the exact same face in the first two pictures? Hilarious!
Post a Comment