Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bob's Speical Gift

This morning we went to Bellevue to pick up Bob's Christmas gift from me and the kids!!! We bought him a silver Porsche Boxster S and this is actually his Christmas and early birthday gift all in one. There are so many reasons why I chose to do this for him. Bob has always had a convertible car until we had kids. He sold his last Porsche when Gabby was born to save money and focus on being a daddy. That was very hard for him to do...but he did it anyways in spite of giving up something he really, really loved and worked hard for. So now he has a big milestone birthday coming up next July (I wont mention his age just yet) and the deal came early....so I just incorporated his Christmas gift into it (which he didn't mind at all!) Bob works so hard to support our family, he provides me with the gift to stay at home and raise our children, he is a wonderful, loving, and caring husband to me and the best father to Gabs and Dante that I could ever ask for. We are thankful for him and it gives me joy to put something back into his life that he has always had for so long.

Merry Christmas honey and Happy "early" Birthday!!

WE LOVE YOU!!

P.S. I got the car in tiptronic (automatic) so I can drive it too....:)


Bob and his new car!!

Gabby and Dante checking it out!!

1 comment:

angela said...

Dante looks like he just said, "So this will be mine in about 14 years, right dad?" :)