Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More good times...

Over the holiday break we celebrated our good friend Sawyer's 3rd birthday party at a roller skating rink!!! Gabby wanted nothing to do with it (the music was too loud for her) but my little man was rollerskating all over the place!! I cant believe they even make skates that little!! Happy birthday Sawyer!!!!

Also, since we are not seeing any snow around here this year, we took the kids to the mountains so they could have some snow/sled riding time. We went up with the Williams family and we had a blast!!! We couldn't thank Steve's friend enough for letting us into there home!! The kids (and all of us) had such a good time!!! What a BEAUTIFUL scenic ride up and back but I have to admit...I was glad the snow was all gone once we got home....:)

SAWYERS BIRTHDAY PARTY

My fearless son!! Love it!!





TRIP TO THE MOUNTIANS













No comments: