Monday, July 26, 2010

Back in the swing of things.....FINALLY!!!

I'm sooooo happy to be back updating my blog only because it's a beautiful reminder that we are ALL WELL and not sick anymore!! We have had a horrible start to our summer. I ran into some health issues that took a while to straighten out then Gabby and Dante were sick for more than 4 weeks. It was horrible. I'm just thankful that it's all behind us and now I can start updating this with FUN pics of all of us!!

I'm downloading pics now of our San Diego vacation we took last week so that is coming soon. We also have Gabby's 4th birthday party this Friday, Gabby's actual birthday next Monday and my mom is coming in from Pittsburgh this Sunday!!! EXCITING!!! Busy month but I'm not complaining!!

I'll be updating with vacation pics soon!!!

XOXOXOXO

Rosanna

No comments: