My beautiful boy turned 2 on Saturday and we had a really nice party for him!! We were SO LUCKY to have all of our friends surrounding us and Dante had such a good time!!! I just cannot believe he is already two years old. I officially don't have any more babies. That is SO HARD for me to accept. I'm holding on to what I can with Dante though....:)
Thank you to everyone who came over to celebrate with us!! I cant even begin to express how blessed and lucky we are to have the friends that we do. I couldn't imagine my life without any of them.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANTE!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
Of course we had a Buzz Lightyear/Toy Story party theme for Dante!!! Buzz and Woody are his favorite!!!
Dante's awesome cake
Good friend Jossie....she is soooo cute!!!
Kate and Savio having a tea party!!
Chris is Dante's buddy!! Dante LOVES Chris (because he is so much fun!!!)
Gabs and Ellie having some pizza
Hi Jacob!!!
Me and Ruthy showing off our babies....ahem....ok not our babies but I wish!!!!
Ready to blow out the candles!!!!
GOOD JOB DANTE!!!!
Dante having some cake. Look at that face....he is so freakin cute!!!!
Post-party relaxing with Liam and Jacob!! Whew....what a party!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment