Our very good friends the McDonald family had there baby girl this weekend and her name is Kate Elizabeth. As most of you know Ellie and Gabby have known each other since they were 4 months old so they are the best of friends and, as far as we are concerned, we just gained a new daughter as well. Kate is amazing!! She is alert, she is beautiful and she is SO loved and adored. What a lucky girl....and we are lucky to have her in our life!
Here are some pics at the hospital when me and Gabby went to meet Kate....
Gabs and Ellie...so much love! Gabs was giving Ellie a gift...:)
Gabby meeting Kate
Kate Elizabeth McDonald....can you stand how cute she is!!!!!
Big sis Ellie holding Kate with mommy
Gabby holding Kate!!! She was SO excited!!!!
I LOVE this pic!!!! I'm all about the kisses....LOTS of them!!!
Who looks this good after having a baby....really??? Good job Ang!
I could just eat her up....Kate so so SO cute!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment